Excellent as an appetizer or snack, these delicious frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer are ready in a flash! You will be serving the next batch just as they start asking for more. Yep, it's that quick!
I must warn you; these cheese sticks are quite addictive.
The fact that they're way healthier than deep-fried mozzarella sticks, plus they are ready in a flash --- you will surely be making these at least twice a week in your home.
Deliciously addictive. 🙂
IF YOU WANT MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES, THEN YOU WILL LIKE THESE POSTS!
- Frozen mozzarella sticks - you really don't need anything else to make these frozen cheese sticks in air fryer.
Just take them out of the freezer when your fryer is ready.
Start preparing your frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer by preheating the fryer at 180°C (350°F) for about five minutes.
Take the cheese sticks from the freezer and place them into the preheated fryer (photo 1).
Make sure you keep some space between the frozen cheese sticks.
After a couple of minutes, shake or turn the mozzarella sticks to cook them evenly on both sides.
Continue cooking for another minute or two until they turn golden (photo 2).
Transfer the cooked cheese sticks into plates.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Make sure you preheat your air fryer.
My fryer's instruction manual says, 'does not need preheating,' but I still do it because I notice a difference in how the food turns out in the end. So please don't skip it.
- Shake the frozen cheese sticks halfway through cooking.
It ensures that the cheese sticks have a nice, darker color on all sides.
What should I serve with these cheese sticks?
Marinara sauce or a mix of mayonnaise and ketchup are great.
But you know what, your favorite ketchup brand would be excellent as well --- no preparation or mixing required.
So how about it? Give these frozen mozzarella sticks in air fryer a try tomorrow. I promise you will not regret it! 🙂
IF YOU WANT MORE EASY APPETIZER RECIPES, THEN YOU WILL LIKE THESE POSTS!
Frozen Mozzarella Sticks in Air Fryer Recipe
- 9 ounces frozen mozzarella sticks (about 250 grams)
- ketchup, for serving (optional)
- Preheat your air fryer at 180°C (350°F) for about 5 minutes.
- Take the cheese sticks from the freezer and place them into the preheated fryer.
- Make sure you keep some space between the frozen cheese sticks.
- After a couple of minutes, shake or turn the mozzarella sticks to cook them evenly on both sides.
- Continue cooking for about 1 or 2 more minutes, then transfer the golden mozzarella sticks into serving plates.
- Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce and drinks!
- Cook's Tip #1: Make sure you preheat your fryer. Even if your fryer's manual says, 'does not need preheating,' I find out from experience that it's better not to skip it because it makes a difference in how the food turns out.
- Cook's Tip #2: Remember to shake the frozen cheese sticks halfway through cooking --- this step ensures that the cheese sticks have a nice, darker color on all sides.